Sunday, May 23, 2010

A word of Gratitude


Please allow me to express my gratitude for your extraordinary kindness. Thank you all so much for all the support! We are fully aware of the magnitude of your generosity and our hearts are overwhelmed with appreciation.
I completed my first week of treatment Friday. Aside from some nausea, extreme fatigue by day and wakefulness by night I am happy to report no serious complications thus far.
Thank you so much for everything!
May God bless you all. Yes, I pray that God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ will give each of you His fullest blessings, and His peace in your hearts and your lives. All my prayers for you are full of praise to God! When I pray for you, my heart is full of joy, Because of all your wonderful help...
Philippians 1:1-5

1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking of you and we continue to pray for you and your recovery. 2 months post surgery! Keep fighting Gilbert!

    ReplyDelete